Ice Rink Hire
Town centre ice rinks
We have a vast range of ice rink sizes available, 11m x 6m, 9m x 8m, 12m x 12m and 18m x 8m. Alternative sizes are available on request.
All are available for your events. Town Centres, Shopping Centres, Shows, Galas, School Fairs, Garden Centres.
Single day hire rates for synthetic ice skating rinks start from £1050.00
From June – Aug (3 days hire) Fri, Sat & Sun
|8m x 8m||£1350|
|9m x 8m||£1450|
|12m x 8m||£1750|
|18m x 8m||£2000|
The 1st day hire restricted to 4hrs skating time, all other days 6 hrs is permitted, final day the rink must close at 6pm latest. Everything listed on the home page is included with our special offers.
From Jun – Aug (5 days hire) Mon-Fri
|8m x 8m||£2700|
|9m x 8m||£2900|
|12m x 8m||£3500|
|18m x 8m||£4000|
The 1st day hire restricted to 5hrs skating time, all other days 6 hrs is permitted, final day the rink must close at 6pm latest. Everything listed on the home page is included with our special offers.
Chris Fountain Dancing On Ice Star
Ice Rink Under Self
Enjoying The Ice
We have been supplying the best quality synthetic skating rinks for several years now. We are very proud to have supplied ice rinks to all the top supermarkets, colleges, shopping centres, community centres, schools, football clubs, local councils, university s and more recently top class hotels.
Rules And Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations are for your safety – please ensure that you have read them before taking to the ice and listen to all instructions from our ice marshals and management.
Skating is entirely at your own risk. ICE ADVENTURE LIMITED will not be responsible for any loss, damage, harm or injury sustained by any skater(s) or spectator.
By engaging in skating and/or attending the ice rink area, both skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of, and assume the risk of skating which include but are not limited to the following:
- Injuries may result from collision or contact with other skaters or other individuals who are on the skating surface.
- Injuries may result from falls.
- Skates are to be put on in the skate change area and skaters must use the seating provided.
- Skating is in an anti-clockwise direction, unless directed otherwise.
- Skaters must obey skating marshals/management.
- Skaters must report any accidents to a member of staff.
- It is forbidden to smoke anywhere at the ice rink.
- Skaters and spectators may not take bags, phones or cameras on the ice.
- Skaters may not take personal entertainment systems (including handheld games consoles and mp3 players) onto the ice.
- Skaters may not sit or climb on the rink barrier.
- Skaters may not skate in chains (two individuals holding hands is permitted however, as is one adult holding the hands of two children).
- Skaters may not carry children and infants.
Anti-social behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and those responsible will be asked to leave the ice rink area and no refund shall be given. ICE ADVENTURE LTD reserves the right to refuse entry onto the ice rink or into the ice rink area to anyone who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions above. Skaters asked to leave or removed from the Ice Rink area will not be refunded for their session fee if breaking this Code of Conduct.Spectators are expected to only spectate the skating and NOT to encourage the misuse of the rink, nor should spectators push any skaters or climb over the safety barrier at any time what so ever, this poses a serious risk to the skaters and the spectator.
We strongly advise that children under the age of 8 years of age are supervised on the rink by a suitable adult/parent.
ALL SKATERS ARE REMINDED THAT THEY SKATE AT THEIR OWN RISK.